Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Remembering Branden Atherton 1981-2005


Tragic news this week.

Branden, a former student from our youth Ministry at Elmbrook Church, was involved in a tragic, highway accident early Sunday morning in Wisconsin. I am headed to Milwaukee tomorrow and will be speaking his funeral on Friday. Read the Story

Please pray for the Atherton family, close friends, the students and families at Chippewa Falls HS where Branden was student teaching, and his friends at UW Eau Claire. Our love and prayers go out to all the families of those killed in this terrible accident.

We grieve with you.

I am stunned.
It’s not supposed to be like this.

2 Comments:

At Thu Oct 20, 12:44:00 AM GMT-5, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very sorry Steve.
I will be praying.
Love ya man

 
At Fri Oct 21, 09:29:00 PM GMT-5, Blogger Jillian said...

I send my prayers. I lost 2 friends in a car accident in Colorado. They were two of the most amazing people very free spirited and sharp as a tack!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home