Thursday, June 23, 2005

Which Theologian are you?

Calvin

So... I never know if I take these tests right.
And now I feel labeled, pegged, etc... everything I don't want to be and don't want to do to anyone else.

But heck, they're fun. Give it a spin...

John Calvin

93%

Jürgen Moltmann

73%

Martin Luther

60%

Friedrich Schleiermacher

60%

Anselm

60%

Karl Barth

53%

Paul Tillich

53%

Jonathan Edwards

47%

Augustine

27%

Charles Finney

20%

Which theologian are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

4 Comments:

At Mon Jun 27, 09:24:00 PM GMT-5, Anonymous Anonymous said...

-i also scored highest on calvin, moltmann, and luther... birds of a feather, i suppose...

 
At Tue Jun 28, 06:17:00 PM GMT-5, Blogger Jason Mitchell said...

Apparently I would grab a beer with Anselm and Calvin and have a ripping good time. That was fun.

Have you taken the quiz that tells you which Spice Girl you are most like?

 
At Wed Jun 29, 08:43:00 PM GMT-5, Blogger Nate Dawson said...

Anselm was my highest score. It said I was on the border of Pelagianism. Moltman, Finney and Calvin were also in the running.
Fun stuff!

 
At Tue Jul 05, 01:47:00 PM GMT-5, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's mine, Steve... I don't know why Tillich ranked above Luther...maybe Tillich has affected me more than I thought. And I don't understand how Anselm got so high either...I don't really hold a satisfaction theory of the atonement. But I am perfectly happy being identified with Mr. Barth, who himself said he could spend his whole life in Calvin... Schleiermacher appropriately is at the bottom, though Barth himself, not particularly kind to other theologians, rarely referred to Schleiermacher without the adjective "the Great."


Karl Barth 93%

John Calvin 93%

Jurgen Moltmann 87%

Anselm 67%

Paul Tillich 40%

Martin Luther 33%

Jonathan Edwards 33%

Augustine 33%

Charles Finney 33%

Friedrich Schleiermacher 7%

-Sean

 

Post a Comment

<< Home