Thursday, December 22, 2005

40

Today’s the day. I’m the big 4-0.

Not only did I have a surprise tubing-day last weekend, but Jen threw me a huge surprise party on Sunday. I think over forty people showed up to wish me a happy birthday. We’ve only been in Grand Rapids for a year and a half and I am amazed as I consider the number of people who have already touched our lives in significant ways.

Wednesday was my last day of work before the holidays and the office threw me a party too!

It was a GREAT party.

It’s a good life.

Today, on my birthday, I run and be festive. I feel blessed to still do both.

1 Comments:

At Thu Dec 22, 05:52:00 PM GMT-5, Anonymous Anonymous said...

December 22nd, 2005 and the gloves are off for all access, all Argue all the time. It's Argue-rama, Argue-palooza, wall to wall coverage. Light your hair on fire and fasten your seat belts (spectators get your marshmellows and roasting sticks) as mid-life crisis breaks the sound barrier! HOO YAHHH!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home